|Our office and main research facilities are
in Catlin, Illinois.|
We're near the city of Danville, Illinois
and Interstate 74.
Visitors WESTBOUND on I-74 ( coming from Indiana, going towards Peoria, IL )
1. At Danville, IL, take exit 114 (G Street in Tilton)
and go to the stop sign.
2. At the stop sign, turn left. At the next stop sign turn right (west)
onto 5th St. This isthe Catlin -Tilton Road.
3. Another few miles, heading southwest will bring you into Catlin.
4. Turn right at Commercial Street, the last place you can turn before the railroad.
5. The TSM® office is the 3rd building on the left, 106 E. Commercial St. Our next-door neighbor is the American Legion hall. Right behind us is the railroad.
The research farm is on the west edge of Catlin. Follow the directions above, but instead of turning on Commercial St., turn right onto Vermilion St. at Casey's Convenience Store. This takes you straight through town and brings you to the farm entrance, just outside of Catlin.
Visitors EASTBOUND on I-74 ( coming from Champaign, going toward Indianapolis, IN )
1. Take the Oakwood, IL exit and turn right at the stop sign.|
2. Follow the street through Oakwood.
3. After a 4-way stop, continue in same direction (south) and stay on this road for the next few miles until you come to a 2-way stop sign. This is the Catlin-Fairmount Road. (Watch out for the truck traffic here!)
4. Turn left and head east toward Catlin.
5. As you approach the town you'll come to the entrance of the TSM® research farm. If your destination is our office instead, continue into town and turn right at the
4-way stop, onto Sandusky St.
6. Go 2 blocks south, then turn left on Commercial St. (last street before
The TSM® office is the 3rd building on the right, 106 E. Commercial, next-door to the American Legion Hall.
Visitors can find motels and restaurants nearby in Danville, Illinois.
Click here for link to Danville Convention & Visitor's Bureau.
Click for map to Catlin, IL
TSM® Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 860
106 E. Commercial Street
Catlin, IL, USA 61817-0860
Office Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm U.S. Central Time
For general information, call or email Larry Schonert:
For contacting TSM® personnel see our Staff Directory
||Visitors are welcome
at our office anytime.
Stop by for a tour of
the research farm!
Research Plots |
Soil Fertility Program |
Newsletter Articles |
TSM® Dealers |
Contact Us |
Site Map |
Back to Top
© TSM® Services, Inc.